Ever wondered what happens when we talk about negative temperatures? Scientists like Sheldon Cooper often get salaries to think about such seemingly absurd questions, so we have a lot of answers available. Lets explore what these negative temperatures actually mean. And then watch a video from people who actually seem to know what they are doing.
History and Negative temperatures:
This phenomena has been used in many cutting edge applications. So one might think that the research and advancements are quite recent. But actually, they are very old in scientific time scales. Like 50-60 year old.
In the video, you will find:
- One equation
- Advice on choosing your next dog
- Two chairs
- Two scientists
- Their two beards
- Many guitars lying around (WHY? Who knows!)
- Twigly graphs
- A chance to understand our universe
So go ahead, watch through the entire video. Its geeky, but you will come out a wiser woman or man.
Latest posts by Ankur Khangaonkar (see all)
- Drive in comfort : 6 features to pamper you - July 18, 2013
- Nissan revives datsun with the GO, they should have just let it go - July 17, 2013
- Must have safety features for your next car - July 10, 2013